All 9 art Reviews

Rick and Morty Rick and Morty

Great pixel work, really like Rick's face and pose.

Ev3 - Remaid to Destroy Ev3 - Remaid to Destroy

I like the style a lot. My only concern is that the hands might be a tad to small, but otherwise great job!

Vivi Vivi

Fucking love Vivi, great job!

Furious Fowls Furious Fowls

You might want to try a hard brush, because this seems unintentionally blurry. I believe its from using a soft brush in photoshop/painter. On the edges of the characters try using the hard brush to give the characters more defining edges.

It looks like you have it working on all the black colors, but none of the lighter colors, which makes the piece seem inconsistent. But overall the shading is done well and is nice and smooth. Just work on the edges.

Breaking Bad: Walter White Breaking Bad: Walter White

You got something good going on here, but with such a simplistic and clean drawing its best to keep things even. His left cheek is more rounder than his right, its a little off putting. That's the only thing that's glaring to me.

Though I would like to suggest to you to add some more contrast to the shading. At the moment the shade colors are almost impossible to detect from the normal colors, which makes it almost a moot point to have them.

Keep up the good work.

ArtBattle Mermaid Maiden ArtBattle Mermaid Maiden

Fantastic colors and gread shading!

Tick Bite Tick Bite

The monochromatic look is great, my only beef is the nose. Just seems odd, probably me just being biased as I love small noses. Lots of fun details here and there, good job!!

Triggershock responds:

Ahh but big noses are so much fun to draw!
Thank you!

Life Sucks Life Sucks

Pretty neat concept, nice art work.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks StevRayBro! I'll keep makin' em if you keep readin' em.

Beta Mumbo Beta Mumbo

After looking at the Beta Design, I think I have to agree. This is a lot of fun to look at. Aside from the creepy Mumbo, I really enjoy who clueless Banjo is drawn in this piece. The textures used on both Mumbo's skin and feathers and the backpack are really cool to look at. Top notch.

My only nitpick is I'm not very fond of how you rendered Kazooie's head. It looks very, uhm.. butch. It might just be my personal taste. but its not a bad design.

Very cartoony, but detailed oriented, great frame work. Its just an really cool piece all around, keep it up!